DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- At Tastic Marketing, we understand how important it is for small businesses to see a return on their valuable investment towards digital marketing services. We really care about our clients and we hope that is clear from the moment you first meet us. With so many
- advertised digital marketing solutions for small businesses, picking the right agency can seem daunting. Professional digital marketing for small business is essential, give us a call if you are interested in high-quality services by people who care for your success.
- At Tastic Marketing, we understand how important it is for small businesses to see a return on their valuable investment towards digital marketing services. We really care about our clients and we hope that is clear from the moment you first meet us. With so many advertised digital marketing solutions for small businesses, picking the right agency can seem daunting. Professional digital marketing for small business is essential, give us a call if you are interested in high-quality services by people who care for your success.
CAUTION: ONLY USE TASTIC IF YOU WANT TO GROW!
Canadians are known around the world as early adopters of technology, so it might come as a surprise that our nation’s small businesses aren’t doing so well when it comes to harnessing the advertising power of the web. According to a recent survey, more than half of all Canadian microbusinesses with five or fewer employees didn’t have a website at all – shocking when you consider that in 2014, nearly 90 percent of Canadian households were connected to the internet.
Canadians spend more time online than we do in front of the TV – presumably doing things like talking to our friends, looking at ads, and shopping online, all of which are perfect opportunities for businesses to promote their products and services. That’s not counting all the mobile phones, tablets and other internet enabled devices that small companies could be leveraging to get in front of their chosen audiences.
Optimize Your Advertising Budget
With online e-commerce sales in the trillions, it should be obvious that having a website can help businesses make more sales. However, many business owners in that fateful survey felt their company was simply too small to justify a website, the very foundation of most online advertising initiatives – an ominous forecast, given that without a website or effective online lead generation, they will likely stay small. Why are so many entrepreneurs dubious about the effects of high quality small business digital marketing services on their bottom line, even when findings show that firms see a surge in growth and new business after their websites go live – which is just the seedling stage?
It’s simple: Some business owners aren’t sure if online promotional and advertising services work, while others consider it a necessity but don’t know how to measure its efficacy. Here are some quick stats on the power of Canadian digital marketing for small business:
- In more than 800 studies of the effects of online advertising, digital marketing has been shown to generate a 3:1 ROI on dollars spent
- On a cost-per-conversion basis, professional digital marketing is estimated to be 5 to 6 times more efficient than direct mail
- Social media shares are comparable with word of mouth recommendations in terms of driving sales
Choose Marketing Solutions That Work!
At Tastic, we frequently talk to small business owners who are concerned about staying ahead of the curve, but don’t have big budgets. They aren’t sure which way to go when it comes to their business and growing their business: they can’t devote the ongoing time to doing extensive research, writing SEO-optimized content, and developing a social media presence themselves, but on the other hand, they have spent thousands on digital marketing companies without seeing the results they were hoping for.
That’s where we come in.
We specialize in Canadian digital marketing for small business. We can help your company build effective online lead generation campaigns which result in higher revenues and better customer outreach, at a cost that will yield significant dividends as your loyal, engaged client base grows. You supply the products and services, we do the work to create clear, powerful messaging that reaches the customers you want to attract.
Locations we serve include Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, Kitchener.